Date: September 30, 2017
Time: 7:30 pm
Drawing from a musical catalog of more than 35 years, Under A Blood Red Sky – The U2 Tribute, is an acclaimed tribute band that faithfully recreates the sights and sounds of an authentic U2 performance. Their musical journey takes you through the powerful and inspirational sounds of both classic and modern U2 music. You'll hear them play songs old and new, along with hidden gems U2 themselves stopped playing live years ago.
Ever since the band's first show in December 2005, Under A Blood Red Sky has been performing to fans of all ages in all parts of the country. They are also the only U2 tribute band that has played at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado – meticulously recreating U2's iconic 1983 concert to over 9,000 fans in a sold-out show.
Seeing them live, you'll hear and feel the energy, emotion, and personal connection you expect from our band's tribute to U2. From the authentic costumes and instruments to the interactive video production, you'll swear you're seeing the real thing perform in front of you.
- Membership Pre-Sale starts Monday, July 17, 2017. Call 920-208-3243 or stop by the ticket office to receive your 10% discount. For more information click here.
- Tickets for this performance will go on sale to the public on Thursday, July 20, 2017 at Noon.
- Convenience fees apply when purchasing tickets over the phone and online. Click here for ticketing fee information.
- Special Ticket Package: Purchase tickets to Under A Blood Red Sky, No Quarter and GGOOLLDD for $59, plus fees and tax. The membership discount does not apply to this ticket special.
- Members receive 10% discount on all tickets purchased to see UABRS and all other performances presented by the Weill Center. Membership discount is only available by phone or in person.
- Group discounts are also available by calling 920-208-3243 or stopping by the ticket office.