- Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Two hours prior to live performances
- The theater doors open one hour prior to show time
All tickets are non-refundable and/or non-exchangable. No weather cancellations.
- In person: Ticket Office hours Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- By phone: call 920-208-3243
- Online through the Events & Tickets page
Please note: Convenience fees apply to all phone and internet purchases.
You support the Weill Center every time you purchase a ticket! When you check out, a $2.00 required preservation donation will be added.
- Ticketing Fees: Ticketing fees vary depending on who is presenting the performance. For performances presented by the Weill Center, ticketing fees total $5 on each ticket purchased (not including convenience fees). $2 of that fee is used for the preservation of the historic theater and $3 of that fee is used to offer the costs of the ticketing system.
- Convenience Fee: $1.00 per ticket by phone or $3.00 per ticket online
- Mailing Fee: $5.00
- Will Call: Free
- Sales Tax
Special discounts apply for groups purchasing 10 or more tickets to the same event for most concerts. Contact the Ticket Office to receive the discount 920-208-3243.
Gift certificates to Weill Center shows make great gifts and allow the recipient to select the program and performance date that works best.
Gift Certificates are available by calling 920-208-3243 or stopping into the Ticket Office.
The Weill Center Ticket Office accepts cash, checks with ID, and VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
Blue Harbor Resort
The Duke of Devon
Field to Fork
Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub