The Weill Center is pleased to shine a spotlight on the first performances booked for the 2017-18 Season!
WEILL CENTER 2017-18 SEASON ANNOUNCEMENT
Season Sponsor: Frank G. & Frieda K. Brotz Family Foundation
AN EVENING WITH ROGER McGUINN
Saturday, September 16, 2017 @ 7:30 p.m.
As founder of The Byrds, McGuinn is an industry icon. From his signature 12-string Rickenbacker sound to his instantly recognizable vocals on hits such as Turn, Turn, Turn, Eight Miles High and Mr. Tambourine Man. McGuinn didn’t just make music; he made history.
UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY: The U2 Tribute
Saturday, September 30, 2017 @ 7:30 p.m.
Show Sponsorship: Anonymous
Under a Blood Red Sky (UABRS) is an acclaimed U2 tribute band that not only sounds like U2, their amazing attention to detail creates a visual experience that the most ardent U2 fan recognize. UABRS makes every effort to replicate wardrobe, stage props, video/audio choreography, instruments and equipment from many famous U2 concerts around the world.
SIX APPEAL VOCAL BAND – A Christmas Show for the Whole Family
Saturday, December 16, 2017 @ 7:30 p.m.
Silver Sponsor: Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Six Appeal Vocal Band will split your sides, feed your musical sweet tooth and leave you wondering how in the world they pulled it off with just voices. As an award-winning vocal ensemble, Six Appeal takes you on a journey that spans decades of music – performing classics, current chart toppers, catchy original tunes and, of course, Christmas favorites – completely A Cappella.
NO QUARTER: LED ZEPPELIN TRIBUTE
Saturday, January 13, 2018 @ 7:30 p.m.
Silver Sponsor: HUB International Midwest Limited
No Quarter is back with a new show, performing Led Zeppelin’s albums II and IV. Known as the Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience, this Milwaukee band pays homage to its powerful and unmistakable Led Zeppelin sound. Each individual member was selected to portray both the presence, sound and playing styles of Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Bonham and John Paul Jones.
Friday, January 26, 2018 @ 7:30 p.m.
In the age of electronic pop music, GGOOLLDD is a local Milwaukee band whose indie take on the genre has earned them a growing following. GGOOLLDD knows how to craft earworms out of layered beats combined with lead singer Margaret Butler’s floating vocals. This Milwaukee band is steadily building up an impressive collection of synthpop that stands out thanks to impeccable production and catchy, danceable hooks.
- Membership Pre-Sale starts Monday, July 17, 2017. Call 920-208-3243 or stop by the ticket office to receive your 10% discount. For more information click here.
- Tickets for this performance will go on sale to the public on Thursday, July 20, 2017 at Noon.
- Convenience fees apply when purchasing tickets over the phone and online. Click here for ticketing fee information.
- Special Ticket Package: Purchase tickets to Under A Blood Red Sky, No Quarter and GGOOLLDD for $59, plus fees and tax. The members' discount does not apply to this ticket special.
- Members receive 10% discount on all tickets purchased to see performances presented by the Weill Center. Membership discount is only available by phone or in person.
- Group discounts are also available by calling 920-208-3243 or stopping by the ticket office.
The Family Series and other performance announcements are going to be announced at a later date.