For answers to COVID-19 related questions, click here.
Tuesday - Friday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 p.m. and one hour prior to event start time.
All tickets are non-refundable and/or non-exchangeable. No weather cancellations.
Beginning 2021, all tickets will be scanned upon entrance.
- Mobile Tickets – We now offer the choice of mobile tickets. Please have your e-ticket ready on your mobile device when you enter the venue.
- Print at Home – You may print your ticket at home.
- Mailed Tickets – You can choose to mail your tickets to your address for an additional $5 per order.
- Will Call – Will call tickets can be picked up at the ticket office up to 1 hour prior to the performance. A valid photo ID is required to pick up your tickets.
The Weill Center Ticket Office accepts checks with ID, cash, and VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards.
Each ticket price already includes a $2 preservation fee to support our historic theater's maintenance. In addition, a $3 ticketing system fee is already included in your ticket price. At checkout, you can expect to pay sales tax and additional convenience fees as applicable:
- $3 convenience fee for online orders
- $2 convenience fee for phone orders
If you'd like your tickets mailed to you, a mailing fee of $5 per order will also be added.
Will call and e-tickets are available at no cost to you.
Yes. Due to fire code, all theater patrons must have a ticket – even our littlest visitors.
Yes, we have designated areas on the main floor of the theater that are accessible. There are companion seats in those areas, as well. Please specify you need this accommodation when ordering tickets.
Infants and children two years and younger may qualify for a discounted ticket for select shows. This child may sit on a parent’s lap. This discount must be requested over the phone or in person. This ensures the discount is being utilized only for our littlest visitors.
Strollers, car seats, etc. are not allowed in the theater. All aisles must stay clear.
Photos, videos and sound recordings are prohibited unless otherwise indicated during the curtain speech.
No outside food or beverages are allowed. You can now purchase refreshments from our concessions stations. Popcorn will be available for purchase for movie nights.
The elevator has no access to the balcony. There are handicap accessible seats on the main floor of the auditorium.
Special discounts may apply for groups purchasing 10 or more tickets. Contact the Ticket Office to learn more.
Weill Center is a non-smoking, tobacco-free facility, including the use of electronic cigarettes. Lit matches or lighters are not allowed.