Tuesday - Friday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 p.m. and one hour prior to event start time.
If you need to replace your e-ticket, please follow these instructions to resend your ticket:
1) Visit TICKET SEARCH
You are already in our system. To set your password, enter your email and click “no password set."
Check your email for a link to set up a password.
2) Once you have entered your password, log in to your account.
3) View Upcoming Events & Select Your Event.
4) Click "RE-SEND TICKETS"
Your ticket price already includes:
- $2 preservation fee to support our historic theater's maintenance
- $3 ticketing system fee is already included in your ticket price.
At checkout, you can expect to pay the following in addition to your ticket price:
- sales tax (5.5%)
- credit card fees (3.5%)
- convenience fees as applicable:
- $3 per ticket convenience fee for online orders
- $2 per ticket convenience fee for phone orders
- $5 per order mailing fee if you'd like your tickets mailed to you
Will call and e-tickets are available at no cost to you!
All tickets will be scanned upon entrance.
- Mobile Tickets – We now offer the choice of mobile tickets. Please have your e-ticket ready on your mobile device when you enter the venue.
- Print at Home – You may print your ticket at home.
- Mailed Tickets – You can choose to mail your tickets to your address for an additional $5 per order.
- Will Call – Will call tickets can be picked up at the ticket office up to 1 hour prior to the performance. A valid photo ID is required to pick up your tickets.
The Weill Center Ticket Office accepts checks with ID, cash, and VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards.
All tickets are non-refundable and/or non-exchangeable. No weather cancellations.
Special discounts may apply for groups purchasing 10 or more tickets. Contact the Ticket Office to learn more.
Infants and children two years and younger may qualify for a discounted ticket for select shows. This child may sit on a parent’s lap. This discount must be requested over the phone or in person. This ensures the discount is being utilized only for our littlest visitors.
Yes. Due to fire code, all theater patrons must have a ticket – even our littlest visitors.
Accessibility and Venue
Free street parking is available after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. View more parking information here. <link to https://shorelinemetro.com/parkingutility/
Yes, we have designated areas on the main floor of the theater that are accessible. There are companion seats in those areas, as well. Please specify you need this accommodation when ordering tickets.
Strollers, car seats, etc. are not allowed in the theater. All aisles must stay clear.
The elevator has no access to the balcony. There are handicap accessible seats on the main floor of the auditorium.
Photos, videos and sound recordings are prohibited unless otherwise indicated during the curtain speech.
Yes – please call us at 920-208-3243 or email us at email@example.com along with your name, item details, and the show/venue it was lost at and your seat number. Lost items will be held for no longer than 30 days. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.